[mythtv] new nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Dec 8 22:59:41 EST 2003

Well, I gave up on the makefile thing for nuvexport after realizing that
it was overkill.  Instead, I created a small install.sh script to place
the files where needed.

Anyway, I've released a new version of nuvexport.  This version has NO
NEW FEATURES or any functional changes.  Instead, it's now broken up
into several files that should hopefully make maintenance and
development of new modules easier.

It should work the same, but there might be bugs from having split the
files up into pieces, so I'm hoping that a few of you who use functions
other than SVCD export (which is the only one I really use) will poke
around with this and let me know if there are any problems.

For those of you who prefer the old version, it's still available in the
"other files" section.

http://forevermore.net/mythtv/