[mythtv] mythweb and scheduled recordings

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Dec 4 20:18:24 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 14:09, Chris Petersen wrote:
> That's also part of the plan.  Well, storing it in a cookie, anyway,
> just like the rest of the settings.  Having a first-run page would be
> nice, but wouldn't help WAP-only devices like cell phones (do they even
> store cookies?)
>
> Anyway, a quick google search brings up:
>
> http://forums.australianinfront.com.au/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=304
>
> I'm also wondering if something might be stored in the HTTP headers sent
> to the server (like the standards used for browsers to request HTTP 1.0
> or 1.1 or whatever).

Well, I've gotten my T3 working again, so I can test anything you want
to throw together in mythweb.  I'm using Galeon from a PC as well, so I
can test autodetection.  I figure it'd be a good test case, no?  At
least as a proof-of-concept... Anything you need from a web log or
packet trace for a T3 to Mythweb conversation?

	-I
--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com