[mythtv] Next release // website stuff?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Dec 4 17:38:31 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Thursday 04 December 2003 09:40 am, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
>
>>How 'bout I add a boolean flag to the MythSpinBox class that controls
>>whether or not this behavior is enabled.  Default would be the current
>>behavior, like so:
>>
>>Default (flag false)
>>	Left/Right = dec/inc by stepsize
>>	Prior/Next = no-op
>>
>>modified behavior (flag true):
>>	Left/Right = dec/inc by 1
>>	Prior/Next = dec/inc by stepsize
>>
>>if no stepsize set, default to 10
>>
>>What say ye?
>

> Sounds reasonable to me.

Second that =). I'd like to test this on every spinbox to
make sure some other odd case isn't overlooked just before
a release.

One suggestion. On the Default behavior, maybe Prior/Next
should be stepsize also. That way, if the user uses them out
of habit, they still work even though they do the same thing
as the Left/Right keys.

--  bjm