[mythtv] [PATCH] More 6544 updates
oscar.carlsson at home.se
Wed Dec 3 20:37:34 EST 2003
* the countdown calculation now doesn't use .daysTo since it counts from
midnight and not the exact time.. so it's done manually now.
* the countdown now takes RecordPreRoll in count.
* if there's no guide data, it no longer gives funky output, instead you get
a friendly reminder to run mythfilldatabase.. i partially did this by
adding a query.isValid(), is that correct?
* added xml namespace to make it look shiny and new
* added MYTH_BINARY_VERSION in the <title>.. i'll try to come up with
* There's a warning on every encoder if it's getting low on discspace.
(untested on slave backends, but it should work).
* i need help getting the per recording preroll.. could someone help me out
here? the easiest thing would be to get _real_ a recstart time with all
the preroll and stuff already added.. there's also the issue when two
recordings starts to conflict so that the preroll doesn't kick in.. how
should that be handled? i don't know enough about the scheduler to solve
this.. anyone? :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5431 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20031204/5451b6b0/mainserver.obj
More information about the mythtv-dev