[mythtv] programinfo.cpp -> ToStringList (help?)

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Dec 3 02:11:12 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 10:15:16PM -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:
> anyone want to point me at something that tells me what each override
> type is?  The function takes it as a parameter.  Or is it the same as
> the values listed in NoRecordType?

No, they are different than NoRecordType.  I should create an enum for
the override types, but haven't gotten a round tuit yet.  It's on my
todo list now.

Override type == 1 means record this showing of a program.  The most
typical uses for it are to re-record a duplicate program without
having to change the RecordDups setting and to record a specific
showing when the scheduler would otherwise record a different showing
of the same episode.

Override type == 2 means don't record this showing of a program.  A
typical use is when the guide data doesn't provide enough information
for the scheduler to tell that multiple showings are really the same
episode.

> And what is the "recordid" in that table?  It seems I can get this
> straight from the myth data object, but I'm curious what it refers to.

It's the correspongind recordid from the record table.  Overrides are
always tied to a specific scheduled recording.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com