[mythtv] mythmusic crashing

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Aug 30 11:28:13 EDT 2003

On Saturday 30 August 2003 10:02 am, Daniel Paessler wrote:

> on gentoo there are updates nearly every day, so i can't exactly say,
> which libraries were updated since the last run of mythmusic, sorry.
> but maybe you can tell me exactly, which libraries are used by
> mythmusic, so i can give you version numbers of installed libraries...

	This info is in the README. But we have a larger problem.

> No symbol table info available.
> Couldn't get registers: Kein passender Prozess gefunden.

	This has been popping up a bit. Gentoo has updated your system so that gdb no
longer works properly ("Couldn't get registers"). There's a mismatch between
your gcc, gdb, and libc.

	Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do until whomever is responsible for
this at Gentoo stops doing stupid things :-(

- thor