[mythtv] Myth .11 sometimes seeking causes hang and return to previous menu - gdb attached

Martti Leppänen tstm at cc.hut.fi
Wed Aug 27 17:38:38 EDT 2003

I have exactly the same problem. I'm running MythTV 0.11 with
DVB-support. It just sometimes stops when seeking in recorded files and
then retuns to the previous menu.

I have no idea why this might be happening, but it is definetly a bug of
some kind. I have also noticed MythTV making a lot of entries to the
mythconverg.recordedmarkup -table.. (I have had there almost 30 000
entries and mysql slows down)

It would be nice if someone would check what the problem seems to be and
tell me about it?

Martti Leppänen <tstm at cc.hut.fi>