[mythtv] How to add listview having checkboxes

Andrew Miller andrewm at derwenthoward.com.au
Wed Aug 27 14:18:25 EDT 2003

Amandeep S Kaile wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Im writing grabber for australia. I also entered australia in combobox
> list in setup program for grabber. Now i wants to put providers in
> list view having check boxes, so that user can choose more than one
> provider eg. free to air and/or cable operator. For the time being i
> achieve this functionality by adding checkbox to verticalconfigration
> group. But with this problem is that i can have only small no of
> providers. Thats why i wants to put providers in listview having check
> box. Any help in this regard will be appriciated.

There already is an XMLTV Grabber that is now completely legal -

http://www.onlinetractorparts.com.au/rohbags/xmltvau/

Considering the amount of effort this guy put into allowing eBroadcast
to allow this script to be used, please consider helping to modify this
one rather than building a new one from scratch.

--
Andrew Miller
Staff Writer
andrewm at derwenthoward.com.au