[mythtv] Via M10000 mpeg2 decoder work

James Campbell jcampbell at trexenterprises.com
Mon Aug 25 14:04:32 EDT 2003

I was just wondering if anyone has been working on the Via Nehemiah's
onboard decoder for Myth?  Since the release of VeXP, a version of Xine
that takes advantage of the onboard decoder chip, I haven't heard much
about work on this subject.  If no one is working on this, I will start
in, but I'd rather not recover any ground that someone has already
gotten passed.  This hardware will make a solid frontend and possibly a
frontend/backend combo with a PVR-250 added in.  Thanks for the good
work Dev team.

Peace,
James