[mythtv] MythMusic

rwk at americom.com rwk at americom.com
Mon Aug 25 07:32:38 EDT 2003

--text follows this line--
> > MythMusic fails to import any tracks which contain special characters.
> > For example the first track from "Most Famous Opera Duets":
>
> This works perfectly fine here.  A good portion of my encodes have such
> characters in the titles.

Can anyone tell me, when the "Ignore ID3 Tags" option is unset...

Does the scan database process in MythMusic even use the filename on
disk, or are only the ID3 tags used to populate inserted records?

I am trying to isolate my problem regarding the non-inserted tracks with
special characters and there seems to be a discrepancy between the ID3
tags and the filenames...

Thanks,
Dick