[mythtv] transcoding with cutlist

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 18 15:07:38 EDT 2003

> Question:  how do you expect ffmpeg to determine the frame-size of raw
> data?  It seems like that would be very painful.

no clue, but in the ffmpeg documentation, it says something to the
extent of "if ffmpeg can't determine the size, you must specify it".

No biggie - just means I need my script to decode the nuv header on the
file and get this data.  It already does this for pal/ntsc detection, so
I just need to figure out how to do it for the rest.

> The same is true of the audio sampling rate.

audio worked fine.  It's just wav data, no?    That should have the
sampling rate encoded into it.

-Chris