[mythtv] MythChannels checkin review (was: DVB todo list)

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 18 17:56:42 EDT 2003

> But I do, and to get my approval for checkin, you have to fix it.

Well, I do see certainly distinct criteria in some topics, which I do
understand but doesn't means that I will agree with all of them, besides
that I'm trying to take seriously your comments, now you are bringing more
ideas like adding a table prefix, etc. For sure a lot of things can be done,
but here is the main question, you are talking like you are doing the final
review, are you serious on this?

You mention "ractions" and switching to "user mode". Which mode you was? I
do see you very actively working writing mails to the lists, but not
developing the equivalent functionality, neither in what you call "user
mode" on this general setup issues. I've also no problem in getting synched
if you do, even drop myself and let you work if you prefer on that way, but
frankly, on this general setup issue, I've seen you in "comment" mode (which
I appreciate), but I makes no sense to me to work in a way that you are
doing something like an "owner" of something that you are not even in the
"user mode".

I'm trying to be tactfull and clear, but not sure if my english is clear
enough. I want to be and please clarify me how those things. I need to know
them before considering going forward. I don't want to waste my and others
time.