[mythtv] Having some problems with DVB-C and mythTV 0.11

Mon Aug 18 11:12:56 EDT 2003

> DVBChannel: Changing to channel 3 on card 0
> DVBChannel ERROR: Checkchannel could not verify channel!

The error means that it couldn't find all the channel/tuning details for your chosen channel.  I haven't studied your channels table, but I suspect that something doesn't match between your channel sources and your card definitions.  Obviously also check your details for channel 3

> Also what I've been asking myself: Since DVB delivers the stream as
> MPEG2 -- how does mythTV treat this? Does it save the stream without
> fiddling or does it apply its recording settings? (How?)

It's basically saved down in raw format.