[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase clearing icon names

Ron Kellam ron at haliplex.com.au
Mon Aug 18 10:58:31 EDT 2003

I'd noticed the same thing.

I run mythfilldatabase at midnight from a cron-run script.

Part of the script's job is to run an sql script that reenters the icon data after each mythfilldatabase.  That way I don't need to reenter the data manually each time.

I took this lazy option because I couldn't be bothered diving into the mythfilldatabase code to find out where the icon fields were being cleared....

Cheers,

Ron