[mythtv] Re:DVB channel changing crashes

Simon Watson simon19720 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 19:10:46 EDT 2003

Thanks Isaac, having just checked out the latest CVS, I can confirm that this
particular problem has disappeared. Many thanks.

Whilst we're on this subject, do you have any idea why the channel changing
takes 3-4 seconds? I know that doesn't sound too long, but it's really quite
noticable and definitely detracts from the otherwise slick image of Myth.

There are a few other DVB issues but I shall post these on other threads.

Simon.