[mythtv] MythVideo Video List and MythGame fullscreen theme

Pyroman[FO] pyroman at ninjapanda.org
Wed Aug 13 11:06:19 EDT 2003

This is a theme "patch" to remove the screenshots and cover art from
MythVideo's Video List and MythGame's menus.  Just copy it into the
theme directory of your choice, or default to make it apply to all
themes.  This essentially makes MythGame just like it was when you had
screenshots turned off, except with the new UI niftiness.  This also
makes MythVideo's Video List look like the old MythVideo.  If there are
any bugs let me know because I haven't fully tested this yet, but it
works with the blue and visor themes.

Pyroman[FO]