[mythtv] Re: transcoding with cutlist fixes

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Aug 13 00:10:25 EDT 2003

Well, the cutlist transcoding seems to work like a charm, so I thought I
would take the next step and encode an svcd.  My svcd encoder works like
a charm with uncut files, and I'd never been able to get it to work with
its edl (cutlist) settings and not end up with audio sync problems.
Anyway, I've encoded a couple of svcd's from the transcoded files, and
unfortunately, they have the exact same problems.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has tried to encode anything
(mythmkmovie, etc) from these recent commercial-free files...  And if
you have, if there are audio sync problems.

-Chris