[mythtv] MythVideo BUG - update

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 09:56:44 EDT 2003

Well, first of all, mythmusic (the playback screen) was specifically changed
(IIRC) to allow UI elements to be simply 'left out' of the XML file.  I
don't believe any of the other modules replicated that behavior.  Second,
certain elements are not affected by the draworder.  For instance, the
'mini-visualization' on the mythmusic playback screen is not afffected by
draworder, since it is really just a placeholder in the layout for the
'real' visualization, which is not a Qt object per se, but an
OpenGL/FFTW/SDL direct rendering.  I don't know if the video cover art works
the same way, but it's possible that it just can't be affected by the
'draworder' property.  Maybe someone with more expertise could shed some
light...?

-JAC