[mythtv] DVB Status

Steve Brown sbrown at cortland.com
Sun Aug 10 23:07:43 EDT 2003

Kenneth Aafloy wrote:

>First guess would be (since you got lock), either Symbol Rate or Pids
>setting. Would you double check these first?
>
>Does this happen on other channels also?
>
>Kenneth

The symbol rate is ok or the demodulator wouldn't lock.

Also, the same pids worked with xine.  I've only loaded one channel.

I tried scan. It runs and gives me a config file for the transponder,
but mythchannels wasn't too happy with it and loaded 0 channels.

I instrumented the read on the dvb card in dvbrecorder and there is no
attempt to read.

I guess it's time to read more of the source.

Steve