[mythtv] Question about the nuv seektable and keyframes

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:10:39 EDT 2003

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:58:08 +0200, "Torbjörn Jansson
torbjorn.jansson-at-mbox200.swipnet.se |mythtv/1.0-Allow|"
<1pu3hibvy20t at sneakemail.com> said:
> If i'm going to build the seektable manualy i just have to look for video
> sync frames and then calculate the keyframe number and position?

Be careful here.  The addition which was added to support
commecial-cutting means that you won't find a key-frame every 15 frames
anymore.  Every keyframe contains its frame number, and the list of all
key frames is stored in the nuv file (except when something went wrong).
I would just find the 'Q' frame that corresponds to the key-indexes, and
use it to build the seek table.
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX