[mythtv] A couple of MPlayer backtraces...

Sam N. Max (snx) snx at rogers.com
Sat Aug 9 00:17:51 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph A. Caputo" <jcaputo1 at comcast.net>
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] A couple of MPlayer backtraces...

> > This is MPlayer 0.90rc5 with mplayer patch and the teletext 'patch' on
> > top.
> >
> > MPlayer options : --enable-<gui|menu|largefiles|debug>. Pentium 4
> > optimized.
>
> I don't think this belongs on this list.  Try the MPlayer -dev list.

He is specifically referring to patches made for MythTV.  The official
version of MPlayer doesn't support the nuv files MythTV uses.  From the
sound of it videos were working before but certain changes in the way MythTV
writes to files have for some reason or another conflicted with the current
MPlayer patch.

- Eron