[mythtv] Newest nvidia driver..

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Fri Aug 8 23:59:43 EDT 2003

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Finally got around to upgrading to the newest nvidia driver (1.0-4496), and
> noticed I wasn't getting my nice smooth video playback anymore.  Looks like
> they've removed the bits that allowed us to know when the vsync retrace was
> going -- essentially, the Experimental A/V sync stuff doesn't work any more
> :(

I'm using both the VGA and TV out on my Nvidia card.  Is there any way to
get Myth to vsync with the TV out only? (I assume that at the moment it's
either syncing with the VGA or both VGA and TV.  Either way, there is
quite bad tearing at times).

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***