[mythtv] Visor OSD

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Sat Aug 9 00:44:33 EDT 2003

Steve Hill wrote:

> There is a comment on the Myth website that the Visor OSD theme is
> finished, but no link - is it available for download or CVS somewhere?

Hmm, only thing I can see is this, and it does not mention osd beeing
finish:

"
There's a new theme -- 'visor' -- available. Actually, it's been on the site
for awhile, just been too lazy to write news updates. It's going to be
updated with a matching OSD theme soon. Very slick looking, I've been
pondering making it the new default theme.
"

Dunno what the status of the OSD complement is.

Kenneth