[mythtv] Mythweb2 Recorded Programs List

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Fri Aug 8 06:10:03 EDT 2003

he's running mythweb2 on a myth 0.10 backend or database... i know
because those symptoms are exactly what i saw before i changed that 22
to a 20 in that one .php file (i'm real detailed arent i?)

the fix you posted for using mythweb2 on myth 0.10.. he needs to search
the archives and find that post.

Sean