[mythtv] Newest nvidia driver..

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Fri Aug 8 19:28:00 EDT 2003

Well they seemed pretty helpful when it came to the overscan option for
the GF4MX cards which they added in the last release (I think). Have you
fired off an email asking why they removed it?

Were you using 4363 before? Reason I ask is that I never thought my
playback was particularly smooth. Possibly they removed the feature a
version or two ago and you've only found out about it now?

CH