[mythtv] DVB in cvs suddenly poor quality

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:35:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday 07 August 2003 05:00 am, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> Perfectly fine here (NEXUS-S w/CAM), even got the XvMC code up and running
> (Thanks a lot Isaac).

It's just proof of concept code -- it didn't look all that hard to get going,
so I went and did it.  Just pause it to see it break =)  No OSD, either..
Seems to use more CPU than software decoding, but I have a GF4-Ti, and that
apparently doesn't do the full XvMC stuff.

> Just wrapped up this, so I could change channels in LiveTV. It's not
> complete (gives a distorted frame + a blue frame between changes).
>
> Moved the mode_id param into the struct, dunno if you want it there or in
> the class Isaac?

It's fine in the struct with all the other similar bits.  I'll get this
applied.

Isaac