[mythtv] Re: MythChannels

Steve Brown steve-mythtvdev at deltabbs.org
Tue Aug 5 13:49:46 EDT 2003

Ramon Roca wrote:
> Yes :-( don't use mythchannels.7, with current CVS.

Oh bugger, that would explain it thne :-(

> Maybe will work if you manually change that in the settings.pro...

It didn't compile still - it stopped with the same error as I posted.

> You have also something strange in the make, be sure that you make distclean
> first and regenerate all the makefiles.

Well, it was a fresh untar so I don't know why that should be. What's
strange anyway? Myth and all the other plugins seem to compile and work ok.

I tried a make distclean anyway, but with the same result.

> Do you want to test something in particular?

Not really, I wanted to see how the scanning behaved on my PVR250 -
trying to find cable channels by hand is a right pain...

Steve