[mythtv] Unicode in OSD

foofoo A6D90AFE at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:58:42 EDT 2003

I've seen that.
A) you need to use true type font that supports Unicode (don't remember now
if the one that myth is using by default does).
B) there seems to be some kind of a problem in the sterilization process the
text is going through, its forced to be latin1 when sent from the backend to
the frontend (although the last time I've checked it was around the .7
release).