[mythtv] Fw: DVB Big PATCH, Part I - for CVS pls

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Tue Aug 5 05:10:24 EDT 2003

> (There is no "other pids" field, that's what I proposed and Ramon
> rejected that as well.)

dont take the things out of context, I don't reject anything. I just don't
have created "other pids" just because I have no info to load to it in
current sources that I have :-)

note that when I had prepared a patch for CVS that was affecting the
database, I've worked and tested for mc/cvs and migration. And tested.
That takes a while. Also part I means that another part is following. If
we change a column name, add another one(I'm not rejecting also this)
there will some code to be rewritten in the Part II, retested and etc... I
just thought that we can do that incrementally.

> "bug" Ramon is about to introduce here and work around it, in a way

I'm learning a lot on this discussions:

"bug"=something to be developed
"2 lines of code"=will support all the things involved with PIDs.

Maybe also a few others, but maybe is better don't have the written ;)