[mythtv] DvbRecorder

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Tue Aug 5 12:35:14 EDT 2003

Kenneth Aafl°y wrote:

> This patch will clean up the stream on channel change (waits for a
> header with sequence start). Lots of errors where produced on channel
> change before, now=none.

I don't know exactly what it does, but the patch is fine by me. Thanks.

Note that the comment at the top of the bottom block is now wrong, the
source is then not identical to mpegrecorder anymore. I don't know what
the right way is to treat that (add change to mpegrecorder, make a note
or whatever), Isaac should know best.

> It also corrects pausing, instead of opening/closing the device it
> uses the ioctl's DMX_STOP/DMX_START.

The current pausing didn't work?

> Note: I took the liberty of correcting two intendations.

Yes, was my error, thanks :).

Ben