[mythtv] patch to add native lirc support

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Tue Aug 5 01:24:16 EDT 2003

With this enabled i'm getting (manually retyped)

lirc.cpp: In method `void LircClient::Process ()':
lirc.cpp:62 no matching function for call to `QKeySequence::count ()'
lirc.cpp:68 no matching function for call to `QKeySequence::count ()'
lirc.cpp:70 no match for `QKeySequence &[unsigned int &]'
lirc.cpp:71 no match for `QKeySequence &[unsigned int &]'

I'm guessing i need to update from QT 3.0.5 ? (the docs still say i dont
need QT 3.1)