[mythtv] suppressing a recording

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 4 21:13:17 EDT 2003

> Not that I'm aware of.  It's probably not a good idea to abuse the oldrecorded
> table that way, though.

hmm, then I guess I'll leave it disabled.  Just thought it would be nice
to have a way to manually enter data into this - since there are many
episodes of my "always record" selections that I don't need or want to
record (eg. stargate episodes I have on DVD).

But if I understand correctly how myth works, there would be no way to
suppress a recording as a duplicate if it doesn't have all of title,
subtitle and description?  (ie. missing any one of these prevents it
from being marked as a duplicate?)

-Chris