[mythtv] DVB Big PATCH, Part I - for CVS pls

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 4 15:51:43 EDT 2003

Umm, seems that someone didn't sleep tonight ;-)

Here is the first patch.. It's zipped because of it's size.
Contains a single diff of everything:

-Updates some catalan translations
-Does all the DB schema changes for new DVB functions (0.10-to-0.11/cvs/mc) (Only thing I'm missing here is to setup a DBSchemaver to some value). Adds a few tables for DVB. The unique change to common tables is at channel, to avoid the 4 table join (channel, cardinputs, capturecards and videosources) to get the type of channel. Defaults to analog, so zero impact to existing users.
-Includes the changes to the code to support that (all DVB related, nothing to do with the rest of mythtv).
-Includes the button to call mythchannels (if present).

Having this will be a lot easier to come after with the rest.
That's been checked and tested with today's CVS. So that's now ready for CVS.