[mythtv] DVB-T

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Fri Aug 1 05:21:11 EDT 2003

Happy to hear from your interest :)
Currently we are actively working on this with Ed Wildgoose to be able to
complete the setup by importing a tzap channels conf file. I think that
will be able to be released really shortly...
If you don't want even to wait and you can manually fill the database, you
might a note submited by Ben that was explaining how to do so, he has also
a tool on his site.
A good start could be if you help us testing that it completes the setup,
we can keep you in the loop for this. Later on any help extending its
functionallity or testing the TV live/recording will be great!