[mythtv] MythMkMovie

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 19:45:39 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:02:27PM -0500, Panix wrote:
> The menu option is nice, but please dont take the command line away. What I
> would like to see is a way to pass all the options in via command line.  I
> have modified MythWeb so that i can press a convert button next to the
> recorded show I want to convert to divx and it starts the conversion
> process.

Actually, your suggestion is part of the reason the command line is how
it is right now. I tried to make somewhat easier to use for that
purpose.

menu mode is useful for people sitting down at the console (like I
normally am). command line is useful for scripting. And I like them
both. And, at this time, every option (except for the cutlist for a
show) should be passable on the command line.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net