[mythtv] Attention all OSD theme maintainers/authors concerning

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Apr 24 15:47:31 EDT 2003

> Chris, what changes do I need to make to the 'H'istory code?

No changes.  I should have explained it a little more when I made that
comment.

Your History code needs to display just the channel number every time you
hit 'h' and that's what it's doing.  The code that lets you change channel
by number also does the same thing.

I need to fix the bug reported yesterday about some fields not clearing
along with another one I noticed and might modify the function call that
your code and the change-channel-by-number is using but if so it will
only be a one-line change if needed I think.

I need to make a new function to basically clear an OSD and then modify
the existing function that does the keyword replacement so that it
removes keywords that weren't replaced.  This will fix the case where
for example %CHANNAME% is used in the channel_number container but
not passed in when you change channels by number (since you don't know the
name until they type all the numbes).  Once I do this I might need to
change the function call you're using to set the OSD.

Chris