[mythtv] gist.com support status?

John Hurliman jhurliman at myrealbox.com
Tue Apr 22 11:52:53 EDT 2003

I might be doing something wrong then, I did a cvs update -d;make distclean;make;make install this morning and mythfilldatabase reported gist.com was untested and did nothing. I applied a small patch (added "gist" to the if/else block of recognized grabbers) and it started working perfectly. I can submit the patch when I get home this evening.

John Hurliman