[mythtv] Combining mythtv and mythmusic

Rob Ross rross at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 20 15:38:16 EDT 2003

While it's being considered, a setting to allow mixing of mythtv and
mythmusic sound would be great :).

Thanks everyone for working so hard on this!  I'm selling a bunch of guys
here on the project; hopefully we'll be an asset sooner or later.

Has anyone started working on sharing of data (music and/or video) between
mythtv boxes?

Rob
---
Rob Ross, Mathematics and Computer Science Division, Argonne National Lab