[mythtv] UML Diagrams?

Adam Jenkins adamjenkins at coolcats.net.au
Sun Apr 20 08:53:16 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Are there any UML diagrams for the myth baseline.  I want to help out,
however, IMHO the biggest hurdle to getting into an open source product
is the lack of good dev doco.  I was thinking, if UML diagrams don't
exist yet, that this would be a good way for me to familiarize myself
with the baseline.  This would also help other developers get into
things a little quicker.  Could someone comment as to whether this has
already been started or not, and if not, point me toward a good place to
begin (dependency list would be fantastic :) ).

Thanks
Adam