[mythtv] PVR 250 issues...

wwinright at attbi.com wwinright at attbi.com
Fri Apr 18 00:33:57 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I have installed the drivers for the PVR 250, and from what I can tell, they are
working. I can cat /dev/video0 > file.mpg and it generates an mpeg (although
it's just static) that I can view.

When I run the mythtv setup program, everything seems fine, I can select
Hardware MPEG encoder, but when I get to Input Connections, I have no choices.

When I run mythbackend (just for the hell of it to see what info I can glean) it
of course tells me:
Error getting inputs for the capturecard.  Perhaps you have
forgotten to bind video sources to your card's inputs?
Cable is defined, but isn't attached to a cardinput.

Any ideas? I would really like to see the PVR 250 in action!

Thanks,
Wade