[mythtv] [Patch] Dynamic Dialogs

ben ben at handcoder.com
Thu Apr 17 00:10:50 EDT 2003

Sorry about that.  This is the first OS/C++ project I've contributed to,
so I'm learning as I go. Try this patch, I think it fixes everything.

I figured that the dialog name and types were inteded for that purpose,
but currently dialog type and number of options is hardcoded.  This
patch will make that stuff dynamic so that I can use more than 4 options
and pass in the dialog type while using the existing dialog functions.

What I'm thinking about is creating a menu, when you select one of those
options, it will draw a sub menu and then catch the keypresses and use
existing functions.  I'm going to try to use just a few keys so to
adjust Color/Contrast/Brightness/Volume would all us the same keys
probably left, right, and space.

Ben