[mythtv] Recording Profiles

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.com
Wed Apr 16 16:50:42 EDT 2003

From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:32:10 -0400
> On Wednesday 16 April 2003 06:19 pm, Cliff Draper wrote:
> > Yes, I see this bug as well with 0.8 (I haven't tried anything past
> > that).  I too use RTJPEG for live TV, and MPEG4 for recorded.
>
> It's not a bug.

Could you elaborate then.

The recording profile for LiveTV are being used for recording a
scheduled recording.  That's unexpected behavior, as well as undesired
behavior.  I expected it to use the Default recording profile for
scheduled recordings.

Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's much
 too dark to read."  ~Groucho Marx