[mythtv] 'bug' in mythtv register use?

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Tue Apr 15 22:16:51 EDT 2003

I ran ./configure without arguments, I even tried ./configure
--disable-shared, but it didn't seem to have any effect. The minute I
wrote 'make' after ./configure (either case) qmake inserted this -fPIC
business.. I even checked the config.mak file and it was not listed in
there, which have me fairly puzzled at this whole thing...

--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>