[mythtv]

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Tue Apr 15 13:26:22 EDT 2003

It pops up from time to time see the archive it isn't const other then
the ESC key apears to triger need to review past email to see if other
programs are effected or just live TV. Other have reported this but it
seem to just fix itself and then break again later.  From the past at
right around new years several people reported that it would start
working if the set there date back on the PC sugesting it was date based
but it went away again and comes back from time to time.

Robert