[mythtv] installation of perl modules

Robert Chastain kelsey at blackcat.homeip.net
Mon Apr 14 21:39:14 EDT 2003

Try this site http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/

They have RH 9 rpm's for mythtv-0.8. You can install the rpm port of apt
from their site and get everything you need to mythtv installed:
#apt-get update
#apt-get install xmltv
#apt-get install mythtv
#apt-get install mythtv-backend
#apt-get install mythtv-frontend

Nicely installs all dependencies as well.