[mythtv] Multiple sound source, how do you solve it?

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 14 22:42:09 EDT 2003

I connect my satellite decoder to mythtv via the composite input of my
capture card. No problem watching satellite by pressing C and switching to
composite input.
The problem is the sound. I hook the capture card's output to the Aux input
of my sound card and I'd like to hook the Line in of the sound card to the
sound output from the satellite decoder. The problem arise when I go to
configure Alsa. I can define only __one__ capture device.

Have you had this problem? How do you solve it?

Leandro