[mythtv] Volume resetting

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sun Apr 13 14:16:28 EDT 2003

What i would do is setup lirc to send X a specific keystroke, then use a
program I found called keylaunch which will run any command you set it
up to do based on a specific keystroke like ctl-alt-shift-u for volume
up, and ctl-alt-shift-d for volume down. Then keylaunch would just run
amixer with some incrimental volume commands to control the volume on
any channel you want.

Joel Feenstra