[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sun Apr 13 08:59:22 EDT 2003

> Van: Robert Middleswarth <robert at middleswarth.net>
>
> All frequences are assigned and there isn't any half or quarter
> freqences in the use.  Some TV have a options that let you tell it the
> stations to scan to so channel up will go from channel 35 to 69 etc but
> nothing like the pain it sounds like you have in eur.

LOL, I'd say:
"All frequences are assigned even the half or quarter frequencies. This is
hard to remember so you program your TV once. Most TVs have an option that
let you tell it to go a channel up, or down, it will go from station 35 to
36 etc. but nothing like the pain it sounds like you have in the USA."

Beep, beep...
What planet do you come from? I'm from ___*. ;-)
  * Fill in the blanks

We are all alien to eachother.

btw, in Europe it's normal that you program your TV by entering the 'real'
(ISO) MHz frequencies, not the 'video frequencies'. VCRs, video recorders
or magnetoscope, as the French would call it, are mostly programmed via
'video freqencies', the ones used in America. Don't ask me why, I do know
that I'm happy that most of them can read both ('video' and 'real' freq.),
I personaly like MHz frequencies since they are easier to type (all
numbers).

	Henk Poley <><