[mythtv] Advise visualization

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Sat Apr 12 16:05:26 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 12:32, Henk Poley wrote:
> Please, think..
>
> If you don't play the audio stream from LiveTV, then what are you "not
> playing"?
>
> hint: 3pm
>
> Sorry...

Sorry, I don't understand your comment.  If you mean you will not get
sound from the recording video playing when transitioning from live tv
to a scheduled recording within the visualization... true but it is
recording the sound (for future playback) and I am still listening to my
music which is what I would expect to be.

Maybe, I am missing your point or you have different expectations.

Anyway, I'll fix up the code so that it is something others can try and
repost in a day or two.

Brent .