[mythtv] MovieFinder

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 21:34:07 EDT 2003

I need to fix MythWeb to do the Right Thing for people who don't get
airdates/ratings/stars data from the XMLTV grabber.  At the moment, it
looks for ratings and airdates.  See the ProgramInfo::smellsLikeMovie().
Point is, the smellsLikeMovie criteria needs to be configurable.

I would love to see a MovieFinder UI in Myth.  At the moment, it does
not even use the airdates/ratings/stars fields in the database.  If you
build it, I will happily use/improve it. :-)

On Apr 09, at 19:27, Joel Feenstra encoded a 1.1K recording: